We initially launched the “Usage Monitor” as part of a pilot program of JUUL C1 in Canada and the U.K. The roll-out of JUUL C1 and the scale have been limited. At this time, we are focusing our internal resources on developing technologies to restrict underage access. We continue to support the JUUL C1 app features focused on access controls (i.e. ‘JUUL Locator” and ‘JUUL Lock’).
Articles in this section
- Why was the usage monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect usage data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep usage data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email with a discount code for the Usage Monitor feature?
- What do I get as compensation for feature removal?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?