Users will no longer be able to track usage data through the JUUL C1 app. This feature was initially launched as part of a pilot program for JUUL C1 in Canada and the U.K. We will be honoring a compensation offer for feature removal to eligible customers.
Articles in this section
- Why was the usage monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect usage data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep usage data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email with a discount code for the Usage Monitor feature?
- What do I get as compensation for feature removal?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?