Users will no longer be able to track usage data through the JUUL C1 app. This feature was initially launched as part of a pilot program for JUUL C1 in Canada and the U.K. We will be honoring a compensation offer for feature removal to eligible customers.
Articles in this section
- Why Was The Usage Monitor Feature Removed?
- When Will The Data Disappear In The App?
- Will JUUL Labs Continue to Collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs Keep Usage Data And For How Long?
- I Want My Data. How Can I Get It?
- What Happens If I Do Not Receive The Offer Email With A Discount Code?
- What Do I Get As Compensation For Feature Removal?
- How Can I Track My Puffs Going Forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?