The Usage Monitor feature will be removed from the app on June 1st. After June 1, 2020, consumers will no longer be able to see their data in the Usage Monitor feature.
Articles in this section
- Why Was The Usage Monitor Feature Removed?
- When Will The Data Disappear In The App?
- Will JUUL Labs Continue to Collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs Keep Usage Data And For How Long?
- I Want My Data. How Can I Get It?
- What Happens If I Do Not Receive The Offer Email With A Discount Code?
- What Do I Get As Compensation For Feature Removal?
- How Can I Track My Puffs Going Forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?