We adhere to best in class security practices to keep consumer data safe and protected against data leak and loss. This includes state of the art firewall protections, secure data transmission to ensure data is not accessed or tampered with in transit from a consumer's device to our servers, encrypted data storage, and strong internal access controls.
Articles in this section
- Why was the usage monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect usage data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep usage data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email with a discount code for the Usage Monitor feature?
- What do I get as compensation for feature removal?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?