JUUL Labs takes data privacy very seriously. Data insights enable JUUL Labs to continually improve JUUL products.
We collect and securely store data including:
- Errors and JUUL C1 device diagnostics, such as battery information, to help resolve technical problems and help improve our products.
- App metrics, such as buttons clicked and interactions with features, to help improve the JUUL app.
- A user’s phone number, to authenticate their account.
- A user’s name, birth date, photo, and official identity document (including type, number, expiry date, and place of issue), only to verify that the customer is of the legally-accepted age to purchase and use JUUL products.
- Serial numbers to help provide customer support for JUUL products.
- Purchase history, to enforce purchasing limits.