We take data privacy very seriously. Data insights enable JUUL Labs to continually improve our products, and to better help adult smokers in their switching journey.
We collect and securely store data including:
- Errors and diagnostics to help resolve technical problems
- Usage metrics, such as frequency and duration of use, to help improve JUUL products
- A user’s phone number, to authenticate their account
- A user’s name, birthdate, photo and official identity document (including type, number, expiration date, and place of issue), only to verify that the customer is of the legally-accepted age to purchase and use our products.
- Serial numbers to help provide customer support for our products
- Purchase history, to enforce regional purchasing limits