To ensure that age and identity verification is required only once, JUUL Labs will securely store your name, date of birth, and ID number. We will not share this information outside JUUL Labs and JUUL Labs’ third party identity service provider, and we will never use it for marketing without your explicit permission. Learn more about how JUUL Labs safeguards your account information.
Articles in this section
- How old do you have to be to buy JUUL?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.co.uk?
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm age verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.co.uk
- Is my account information safe?
- What information do I need to verify my age?
- How will JUUL use my phone number?
- How will JUUL use my scanned ID and facial image?
- Will personal information collected during age verification be stored or shared?