JUUL C1 is programmed with device software (sometimes called “firmware”) to provide a satisfying vapour experience. Periodically, to improve your JUUL C1, you may see a firmware update prompt in the JUUL app. Your JUUL C1 and phone must both have 25% or more battery charge, or be actively charging, in order for the update to begin.
Articles in this section
- Why was the usage monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect usage data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep usage data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email with a discount code for the Usage Monitor feature?
- What do I get as compensation for feature removal?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?