JUUL C1 is programmed with device software (sometimes called “firmware”) to provide a satisfying vapour experience. Periodically, to improve your JUUL C1, you may see a firmware update prompt in the JUUL app. Your JUUL C1 and phone must both have 25% or more battery charge, or be actively charging, in order for the update to begin.
Articles in this section
- Why Was The Usage Monitor Feature Removed?
- When Will The Data Disappear In The App?
- Will JUUL Labs Continue to Collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs Keep Usage Data And For How Long?
- I Want My Data. How Can I Get It?
- What Happens If I Do Not Receive The Offer Email With A Discount Code?
- What Do I Get As Compensation For Feature Removal?
- How Can I Track My Puffs Going Forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?