JUUL C1 is programmed with device software (sometimes called “firmware”) to provide a satisfying vapour experience. Periodically, to improve your JUUL C1, you may see a firmware update prompt in the JUUL app. Your JUUL C1 and phone must both have 25% or more battery charge, or be actively charging, in order for the update to begin.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Will the JUUL app work on my phone?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- Why can't I create a new account on the app?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How do I name my JUUL C1 device?
- How do I remove my device from an account?