To obtain service under this Limited Warranty, the original purchaser must do the following:
- Review this Limited Warranty to confirm that the JUUL Device or Portable Charging Case is covered hereunder.
- Proof of purchase may be requested before warranty service will be provided. Please retain your purchase receipt or other evidence of purchase for your records.
- If no date of purchase is submitted or no record of the purchase date is provided by you or otherwise available to JUUL Labs at the time warranty service is requested, the warranty start/end dates will be determined by the date of device manufacture included in the product serial number.
- Contact JUUL Labs Customer Care to arrange warranty service by submitting a support request here, including as many details as possible of the problem experienced to ensure prompt service.
- To obtain service on the JUUL Device or Portable Charging Case under this Limited Warranty, the JUUL Device or Portable Charging Case must be returned to JUUL Labs and further inspection may be conducted.
JUUL Labs is not responsible for lost or damaged returns sent by you.
- JUUL Labs Care Team may request additional details about the device, including pictures or videos, and may attempt to troubleshoot common issues before approving warranty service.
- Original purchasers returning devices for repair or replacement will be required to age verify, and JUUL Labs reserves the right to deny any warranty claims for purchasers who fail to age verify online at www.JUUL.co.uk, including during checkout. JUUL Labs will only honor this Limited Warranty for original purchasers at least 18 years old at the time of purchase.
- We additionally reserve the right to deny a warranty claim if the warranty claim is fraudulent or designed to avoid the age restriction. In the event your warranty claim is terminated, or rejected, you may request assistance by contacting JUUL Labs’ Care Team at www.support.JUUL.co.uk.
- JUUL Labs reserves the right to change the terms of this limited warranty without any prior notice and at its sole discretion.
This does not affect your statutory rights.