The award-winning design and engineering teams at San Francisco-based JUUL Labs, Inc. oversee the production of all JUUL products, from concept to creation. We integrate responsive design with smart technology and high-quality materials to produce each piece. Continuous improvement is part of our culture, and it's present in all of our manufacturing, assembly and treatment processes. We also work with established and talented vendors from around the world to complete manufacturing and assembly processes. Our engineering team aims to ensure that all parts comply with international and U.S. safety and quality standards, such as Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) and Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC), and undergo extensive testing and inspection at JUUL Labs.
Articles in this section
- Where is JUUL manufactured?
- How is JUUL manufactured?
- What materials makeup JUUL and the JUULpods?
- What kind of battery is in the device?
- What kind of magnets are inside the device? Will the magnets affect other electronics?
- Can you speak about the health and safety of this product?
- How can I ensure that I'm purchasing authentic JUUL products?