Make sure your JUUL charger is connected to an adequate power source and that the device is making a secure connection to the charging base. Please also try cleaning the charge contacts on the device as well as the charging base itself using a dry or slightly moistened cotton bud. If the issues persist, please contact the JUUL Care Team.
Articles in this section
- My JUUL is not producing Vapour?
- My JUUL doesn't appear to be charging?
- My JUULpod seems to be leaking when I use it?
- There appears to be some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should I do?
- My JUUL appears to be making a rattling sound?
- The JUULpods will not stay in my JUUL?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?
- The light on my JUUL blinks yellow 5 times?
- The light on my JUULpod flashes rainbow colors?
- The light on my JUUL blinks from purple to red?