The JUUL Serial Number is eight characters (letters and numbers) engraved on the back of your device, just below the JUUL logo. It is not printed on the packaging or in any other location. For clarity, JUUL serial numbers will always use the number 0 (zero) and not the letter O (as in Oscar).
Articles in this section
- Getting Started with JUUL
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean my JUUL device?
- What's the best way to store my JUUL device?
- Can I take my JUUL device on an airplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?
- How many puffs can I get on a full charge?
- How do I dispose of a JUUL device?